Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thesis Presentations are over...

Happy Saturday everyone!

I feel really bad because everytime I post, I feel like I am apologizing for the delays. Anyway, we turned in our projects earlier this week then my class and I presented our Thesis on Wednesday April 23rd and Friday April 25th. I was so nervous before I presented on Friday. I practiced with my Advisor twice on memorization/clarity/eye contact, practiced with my boyfriend for clarity, and practiced by myself about four times for time. I know that's over doing it but I didn't want to go overboard like I usually do...basically rambling to the point were I rush on the important information or freaking out to the point were I forget what I was talking about. Our presentations had to be 15mins of presentation and 15mins of questions and answers, so after I practiced to the point of perfection, I realized that I was right at 15mins! So the little movie I wanted to show was out of the question. Either way, after I panicked for about a week, sweat through my curls and makeup (lol), I took a deep break and did it! :-) Go me!! Lol.

Here are the images from all 12 presentations:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055055&l=eb8e1&id=41000057

As far as Best Thesis...that's going to be a tough one. No matter what the results are, I think everyone did a great job and I'm just so proud of everyone. So all I have to do now is finish the book that goes along with our Thesis, finish the report for my ReVironments class, go to a job interview on Monday, go to a couple of Award Ceremonies/Banquets, then Graduateeeeeeee!

...And since I am free (for a little bit since I still have to finish my last reports in order to graduate) I finally can do my laundry at home!!!! So Cyaaa!

....14 days till May 11th, 2008!

Ohhh and don't forget that the Bemis Awards are on Tuesday April 29th @ 7pm!

No comments: